AirDroid 1.0.7 Apk | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
AirDroid is a fast, free app that lets you wirelessly manage your Android from your favorite browser!
Enjoy below features after installation from the comfort of your favorite web browser on Windows/Mac/Linux computer or other devices:
- Transfer files between Android devices and computers. Now with drag & drop support.
- Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card.
- Receive, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
- Install, uninstall, backup, search apps and do batch processing.
- Preview, delete, upload, download, set as wallpaper and photos slide show from desktop.
- Share clipboard text between desktop and device.
- Group, search, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Search, preview, upload, download, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Play, search, upload, download, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
- QR code login via web.airdroid.com
- Tired of the long IP address 192.168.xxx.xxx?
- Scan the QR code on web.airdroid.com and you are all set.
- Stay safe even on a public Wi-Fi network.
- Realtime Android screen (experimental feature, root permission required)
- View your Android’s screen, take a screenshot, or even record a screencast.
Multiple virtual desktops:
- AirDroid is designed for multitasking. Move apps between desktops to better organize your work.
Video (Quick Time plugin required):
- Mobile devices are great for videos shooting, but big screen computer may be better for viewing these clips, isn’t it?
- Device photo match for most devices, various widgets (calendar, weather, url transfer, clipboard, etc.), frequent contacts…
AirDroid in your language
AirDroid now speaks many languages including:
English, 日本語, Español, Italiano, Français, Deutsch
AirDroid also comes with the following inbuilt features:
- Real-time ROM, SD Card, Battery, CPU and RAM status report & monitor with charts to demonstrate available/used/total resources, and one-tap memory boost.
- Kill or uninstall running apps, batch operation supported.
- Uninstall, share or check details of user and system apps.
- Control Cut, copy, rename, send/share, delete, sort and create visible or hidden folders and files.
What’s the requirements to run AirDroid?
AirDroid should be compatible with most Android devices running Android 2.1 or later. The Web Desktop should be compatible with most modern web browsers, including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later (For best performance IE is not recommended).
We highly appreciate your kindness and support in helping us to spread and improve AirDroid.
We may not be able to reply all the mails we received, but we definitely will read all of your feedbacks and suggestions.