Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. “check engine”, ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
Customizations / coding:
- Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn’t even know your car had!
For all supported vehicles:
- Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests – that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle’s systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda models:
- Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
- Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
- Supported vehicles: SOME models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan and Infiniti. To check a specific model and year, see:https://www.anonymz.com/?https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
- To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth or WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective). See:https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.caristaapp.com/adapter
- User interface refresh.
- Improved communication stability with some Toyota ECUs.
- Engine live data tool for newer VAG models.