DosBox Turbo v1.4.0 Apk | Requires Android:1.6 and up
A highly optimized and feature enhanced port of the latest SVN Version of the DOSBox DOS emulator for Android where new optimizations and features are introduced at a rapid pace. Run your old DOS games quickly, with full mouse, keyboard, sound and analog joystick emulation.
NOTE: As with any DOS emulator, this application needs access to the SDCARD and plenty of free memory to run. Your phone should have at least 50+MB to run DosBox properly. Copy your old DOS games onto your SD card and start playing!
DosBox Turbo Key FEATURES:
- ★ FASTEST DOS Emulator for Android
- ★ NEW! Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
- ★ NEW! Game Profiles Manager
- ★ NEW! Game Gripper Support
- ★ NEW! Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
- ★ NEW! Gestures Support (Swipe Up/Down, double tap, Long Press, 2-Finger)
- ★ NEW! Customize Dos Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
- ★ Button Mapping Support
- ★ DPad Mapping Support
- ★ NEW! Support for Sony Xperia Play buttons & remapping.
- ★ ARMv7 processor optimization for enhanced speed
- ★ Support for Phones & Tablets
- ★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
- ★ Honeycomb and ICS Support (Android 3.2 and 4.0)
- ★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. Additional enhancements for modern ARMv7 phones.
- ★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
- ★ Can remap volume keys to mouse or joystick buttons.
- ★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
- ★ Full Sound Support!
- ★ Full Android Input Method support (use any keyboard from the market – HackersKeyboard recommended!)
- ★ FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
- ★ Special Key Combination emulation.
- ★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
- ★ Stretch scaling to full landscape.
- ★ Default Fast & HQ Scaling modes.
- ★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
- ★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
- ★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
- ★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free ‘GamePad’ keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.