Download: Easy Voice Recorder Pro 22.214.171.124 Apk | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and up |
Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a simple, fun, and easy to use voice recorder.
What’s in this version :
- Improved support for Android Oreo+.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your continued support! If you like Easy Voice Recorder, please take the time to leave us a nice review; this really helps us out!
Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a simple, fun, and easy to use audio & voice recorder. Use it to record meetings, lectures, and personal notes, without time limits or ads!
- Record to MP4 files using AAC on Gingerbread and higher, 3GP files using AMR, and WAVE files for lossless recording.
- You can even record in the background and control the recorder using a widget, while you do other things!
- It’s incredibly easy to share and manage your recordings. Everything is also accessible via your device’s external storage.
- No time limits, push notifications or SMS spam!
The pro version comes with many additional enhancements and extra features. Here are just some of the improvements:
- Continue an existing wave recording.
- Support for folders.
- Boost volume and reduce noise with the gain and noise gate features.
- Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
- Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
- Easy Voice Recorder is not intended to be used as a phone call recorder. Easy Voice Recorder may also not be compatible with all devices and all configurations,
- and the quality of any recording will always be limited by the quality of the device’s microphone. Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro.
- Some devices may also have known issues; please consult the help feature inside Easy Voice Recorder to learn more.
- If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.