Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials. It secures them in one place by your master password and makes them accessible anywhere and everywhere – on your smartphones, tablets, or desktops. The app also helps you create strong and unique passwords for every login without the need to remember any of those.
Enpass is unbeatable:
- Free Full Featured Desktop Version For Mac, Windows And Linux
- No Subscription Charges Or Sign-up Required
- Autofills Login details in Chrome Browser and Third party Apps
- Works with Fingerprints
- Vast range of preset templates to store every kind of information
- Backup/Restore over WiFi
- Categorize your data in Folders.
For Enpass, security is paramount:
- Military grade encryption- Enpass secures your data by SQLCIPHER which is transparent and open-source AES-256 encryption to ensure highest level of security. All protection mechanism is done locally (offline) at your device.
- No online signup required- Instead of our servers, your data is secured in your device or your cloud.
Strong password generator- Built-in password generator lets you create strong and unique passwords for logins.
- Auto locking- Automatically locks itself when not in use.
- Autoclear clipboard- Clears clip board automatically (Optional).
Enpass is for everyone:
- Cross-platform compatibility- Available for all major desktop and smartphone platforms.
- Cloud-sync- Syncs securely across your devices through Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, ownCloud/WebDAV and Box.
- Import from other popular password managers.
- Autofilling – Autofills your login details while browsing in Chrome and Enpass browser.
Multi-tabbed browser- Browse multiple sites using tabs in Enpass Browser.
Fully loaded, yet economic:
- Free desktop version- Full featured desktop version is Free for MAC, Windows and Linux.
- Works with Fingerprints.
- Supports quick unlock using PIN
- Fully customizable
- Folder support
This app uses Accessibility services to automatically fill the login details in app and websites.
- PlayPass users were getting detected as Pro users until registration, now fixed.
- After five incorrect login attempts via Biometrics, now fallback to Master password.