Download>> ePSXe for Android v2.0.9 Apk | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and up
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
What’s in this version:
- Update Android SDK support to Oreo
- Support to movement in Resident Evil Survivor Namco Gun mode
- Added Google Drive support
- fullscreen mode in 18:9 devices Fixed
- OTG Mouse support Added
- sound volume sweep (DW7 and DQ4) Fixed
- Fixed shortcuts on Android 8+
- barrel distortion effect to VR mode Added
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.