Equalizer 3.2.1 Apk | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Equalizer app and widget to control sound effects on your Android device.
Improve your phone or tablet’s sound quality with the first true global Equalizer app and home-screen widget!
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
- Permissions: Requires INTERNET_PERMISSION for downloading additional widget skins.
- Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
Equalizer Key Features:
- 11 Stock Presets
- Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
- 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
- Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
- Bass Booster
- Reverb Presets
- Integrates with stock Android Music player
- Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
- Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
- Beautiful 4×1 and 2×1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
- Additional widget skins available for download
- Transparent background mode available for widgets
- Notification shortcut available for quick access
- Fully optimized for phones and tablets
- No root required
Full features include: (Requires purchasing Unlock key)
- Save Custom Presets
- Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
- Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
- Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Stock presets include:
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
- Latin (New)
The preset auto-detection feature does not work with all third-party music players; however, we will keep adding support to new players based on popular demand. The list of known supported Music players includes:
- Android Music Player
- myTouch 4G Music Player
- Meridian Player
- doubleTwist Player
- MIUI Music Player
- Vanilla Music Player
- Rhapsody Player
- Just Playlists
- Archos Music Player
- More to come…
Note: Please make sure to read the “Helpful tips” when you first install the application.
- CM7 – All CM7 issues have been resolved, make sure you are running CM 7.0.2 or later. Early versions may still give you issues.
- Buglessbeast – This firmware mod does not seem to have proper support for the new Equalizer APIs at this time
- Sony Xperia Arc Media Player – Sony’s Media Player force closes. This is a bug in Sony’s app, we tried to workaround it but cannot. We contacted the developers about the issue. Until it is resolved we recommend you use a different media player.
- HTC Desire HD / HTC EVO – People have reported intermittent issues with the stock gingerbread firmware on this device. Users who have replaced their firmware with the CyanogenMod ROM no longer have issues. We have worked around the issues to make it more robust. Force closes should be gone, background service still gets killed every now and then though, but it should start back up cleanly now.
Installation of Unlock Key:
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that’s all you need to do!