Download: FK Kernel Manager 3.6.1 Apk | 420 KB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:4.0 and up |
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
What’s in this version :
- Added Screen on & Screen off stats widgets. Stats are gathered when the Battery Monitor is active and running!
- Added a bunch of Kernel tunables: ZRAM on/off, size, swappiness, dirty_ratio, etc;
- Per-App Profiles bugfixing and improvements based on user feedback;
- Night Shift bugfixing – it should be reliable now;
- Some “quality of life” improvements
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
FK Kernel Manager Features:
- Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
- Checks for updates directly from the ftp
- Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
- Kernel auto-flash
- Cpu frequencies changer
- Governor changer
- Voltage control interface
- Hotplug enabler
- Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
- Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
- Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
- Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
- Custom download path
- Live calibrated voltages panel
- Disable logger
- SQlite defrag on boot
- Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
- This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments.