FPse for android 0.11.23 Apk | Requires Android:2.1 and up
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
FPse Fixes and changes and OpenGL plugin and its source code can be found here:
NEW!! FPse support OpenGL via external Plugin, see below!!!!
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
Please visit Forum if you have any question.
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- In Landscape orientation DPADs are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the MISC Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.