GBA.emu v1.4.32 Apk | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Emulate the classic Gameboy Advance (GBA) hand-held on your Android device
Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097 (GPL), designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. I have made a number of custom optimizations to increase speed while maintaining VBA-M’s excellent compatibility and audio quality. You should have at least a 1GHz CPU for best results.
- High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
- Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
- Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).