Google Voice VoIP v1.2.14 Apk | Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Voice without Minutes! Make and receive VoIP calls using Google Voice! This app, in conjunction with Google Voice, You can make unlimited calls to any phone in the U.S. or Canada using data connection (including Wi-Fi and/or 3G,4G) without using your mobile minutes.
- Bug Fixes
- Change auto selected mic for ICS to android default
- Fix bug with bluetooth handset not disconnected when call is ended
- Change default settings for LG Enlighten
- App should display dialer instead of settings on first load
- Allow higher speaker volume settings (previously the speaker volume in audio/echo had a max of 10, it is now 30)
- Redirect help button to snrb Labs website instead of text help
Once you get a free public phone number from Google Voice, use this app to make or receive calls to/from anyone in the world. (To learn how to get a free US phone number, low international calling rates, or any other details, please visit the Google Voice website google.com/voice.)
Enjoy a single number that calls you anywhere, online voicemail, free calls within U.S. and Canada, incredibly low rates everywhere else, and the ability to send incoming calls to voicemail. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat. You may also need to sign out of Google Chat or Google Talk in other locations as calls are only routed to one sign-in.