Download>> HD Widgets v4.1 Apk | Resumable Links |
Requires Android:2.3 and up |
Makes it fun, fast, and easy to personalize your Android device!
What’s in this version:
Weather icon pack support
new weather service: Open Weather Map
battery / bandwidth fix
cleaned up UI (preview, tablet weather)
Our apologies for widgets disappearing. It’s caused by a Play Store DRM bug affecting all paid apps. The next Play Store update (v 4.9.13) will fix it.
We really didn’t want to update, but Google required it due to a policy change with our analytics service. If we didn’t update, they would remove the app.
Again, sorry for the hassle.
HD Widgets are the next generation of widgets – something fun and amazing designed for today’s high resolution, multi-gesture screens. Make iPad/iPhone users go nuts with envy!
HD Widgets includes a dozen beautiful widgets that show current time, current weather, weather forecast, and utility switches. We put a TON of time into designing each widget to look great on every Android screen, from 320×480 phones all the way up to 1280×800 tablets.
The best part of HD Widgets is how fun and easy it is to use. Everything in the app is swipeable: the menu, the pages, and the options. You just swipe left and right to change details on the fly. You can mix and match various clocks (LED, flip clock, and Honeycomb) with backgrounds, layouts, and other options. Simple!
– lots of amazing, beautiful widgets
– clock, date, location, weather, forecast, & utility switches
– LED, flip clock, & Honeycomb clock designs
– vivid colorful backgrounds
– large made-for-tablet widgets
– hot spots for alarm clock, calendar, & weather
– phone widgets: 1×1, 2×1, 4×1, 4×2, 4×4 (& 5x sizes for the Galaxy Note)
– tablet widgets: all phone sizes + 8×1, 8×2, 4×7, 6×1, 6×2, & 3×5
– User Guide to help you get started
– fullscreen weather activity
– multiple locations and weather services
– fun & unique swipe-based UI
– quick and easy editing
– widget & theme previews
– AccuWeather, WeatherBug, Weather Underground, & Google
– 12 / 24 hr clock
– F / C temperature
recommended: Android OS 4.0 (ICS) with xhdpi/hdpi/tablet screen
minimum: Android OS 2.2 with mdpi screen