Download>> Mobile Football Manager 2020 v11.1.0 Apk | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.4 and up |
Manage your football club, your way this season in Football Manager 2020 Mobile – the fast-track to footballing greatness.
- Added in ‘Mark Read’ button
- Cleared mentoring when leaving club
- reserve fixture rescheduled
- transfer logic issues
- issues with retirements
- various news issues
- Progression of young attackers
- Made ball more visible
- Made clubs value pace more heavily
- Prevented keeper kit clash
- Reduced injuries from heavy training
- Squad numbers page improvements
- Tweaked aerial and agility progression
- Fixed various crashes & smaller issues
Effortlessly build your dream squad, win titles and feel the rush as you battle your way to the very top of the game, wherever and whenever you want. Featuring more than 60 leagues from 21 of the top footballing nations, will you challenge for domestic glory or opt for an adventure abroad?
Your club choice is where your story begins. Will you select a team familiar with success or a sleeping giant in need of a new direction? The decision is yours. With the world’s best players in your pocket, you will scout the world’s largest player database and assemble a talented squad of winners. The training pitch is where you will turn them into superstars.The tactics boards is where you will craft a winning philosophy, with the right combination of formation and your own unique playing style.
Football Manager Mobile APK Features:
FRESH LEAGUES AND LANGUAGES:
- Will you opt for domestic glory or test yourself abroad? The debut of the Danish and Greek leagues means there’s more opportunities than ever, while Dutch and Portuguese language makes this our most international Mobile offering to date.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT REVAMP:
- An overhauled system for promoting youth candidates combine with improved developmental feedback and the ability to assign senior players to mentor your promising youngsters.
RESERVE TEAMS AND COMPETITIONS:
- Give promising youngsters the game time they need through the introduction of reserve teams. Will they show enough promise for you to give them game time or will their national sides beat you to it by calling them up to their U21 side, also new for this season.
MEDIA AND NEWS OVERHAUL:
- A reworked news system offers you the clarity on how game events are affecting your players, while more ways to respond and interact enable you to better understand and impact player happiness.
- Named derbies add spice to the pre-match build-up making those crucial matches against your rivals even meatier, while enmity between clubs will now have a greater effect elsewhere in the game.
MATCH DAY EXPERIENCE:
- An expanded match view brings you closer to the action which blends nicely with more contextual information to make the match experience the slickest in the series so far.
- A whole host of improvements, polish and refinements help to make this the smoothest, most streamlined version of Mobile yet.