Rotation is a tool for Android to control the device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to the apps or various events like call, lock, headset, charging and dock. It doesn’t matter that the app has a specific mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s give it a try to explore its other useful features.
Rotation Orientation Manager Apk Features:
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes:
- Auto-Rotate On
- Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings:
- Forced Auto-Rotate
- Forced Portrait
- Forced Landscape
- Reverse Portrait
- Reverse Landscape
- Sensor Portrait
- Sensor Landscape
Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation.
Conditions with different events and apps support:
- Call orientation
- Lock orientation
- Headset orientation
- Charging orientation
- Dock orientation
- App orientation
Events priority – Customizable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand:
- Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customizable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customize according to the need:
- Start on boot
- Notification toggles
- Notification priority
- Toast messages
- Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice:
- All new dynamic theme engine with background aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
- Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
- Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
- Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
- App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
- Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perform service and on-demand operations.
Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Indonesia, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
Setup to configure important settings:
- Rotation > Support > Help > Setup (top right corner)
Accessibility service for a better experience:
- Rotation > Conditions > Events > Accessibility.