Smart Screen Off PRO 2.0 Apk | Requires Android:1.5 and up
IMPORTANT: download and test LITE version, and make sure it works BEFORE buying this PRO version.(Light sensor combo works great with recent smartphones like Galaxy Nexus; Light sensor combo could not work good with old smartphone, because the built in sensor is of poor quality).
If you use TIMER DELAY + LIGHT SENSOR: Timer delay will start every times the proximity sensor is covered, but it will turn off screen only when is reached the “minimum + sensitivity” of light condition you set in the settings.
- If you use Task Killers or Memory Cleaner, remember to add Smart Screen Off to exceptions!
At the moment the PRO version includes these features:
- Start on Boot
- Disable when in LandScape mode
- Vibrate when screen is turned OFF
- Vibrate when screen is turned ON
- Hide Icon
- Hide Notification Messages
- Enable/Disable on shake
- Don’t screen on after screen Off
- Configurable light sensor combo
- Configurable Timer Delay
- Display clock when screen is turned ON
- Available in several languages
- Set ring to vibrate mode when proximity sensor is covered.
- Tell me your suggestion
Smart Screen Off PRO it’s a simple and light app which uses the Proximity Sensor built in your Android smartphone to turn the screen off and on automatically.
I decided to code this app when I bought my Galaxy Nexus: this device doesn’t have any physical button on the front screen. Being a quite huge phone, it’s quite difficult to press the “turn off” button every time I wanted to turn it off and on. So I needed a way to turn the screen off every time I put it into the pockets and off when removed.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The app itself is a toggle button, to switch it on just press the App Icon. Then every time you put the phone into your pockets the screen turns off.
- If you put the smartphone upside down on the table, the screen turns automatically off.
In order to use Smart Screen Off, you need to have a phone with Proximity Sensor and Light Sensor (nowadays every smartphone incorporate both).