Torque Pro v1.5.32 Apk | Resumable Links
Requires Android:1.5 and up
Measure BHP, Torque & 0-60, Clear car OBD faults, View engine data in Google Earth. See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
- Performance Fix
- Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
- Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
- It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
- It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque Apk Features:
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
- CO2 emissions readout
- Customisable dashboard & profiles
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard). You Can Also Download Wifi Protector 1.4.5 Apk FREE
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph data
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD standard – if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay. Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others. If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller. Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey adapter, and PLX Devices Kiwi Bluetooth, ELM327 and other ELM adapters are supported – search on google for them
Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!